Last updated: Thursday, 22nd October 2020
FBC SAFETY MEASURES
Whilst we are on-premises, the health and safety of our church community is of utmost importance. For this reason, we’d like to ask every attendee to adhere to the COVID19 guidelines we have implemented. Our aim is to create a safe and secure environment for everyone who visits, ensuring we keep in line with NSW Government guidelines.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
Please stay home and utilize our Livestream services if you or any member of your family are:
- Feeling unwell
- Have any flu-like symptoms, such as fever, coughing, sneezing, sore/scratchy throat
- Have come into contact with a positive case of COVID19
- Are awaiting test results for COVID19
- Have returned from travel and/or are required to self-isolate
- Are elderly or in a vulnerable category
- Have been to a COVID19 hotspot venue on the date/time indicated by NSW Health
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To maintain a safe and secure environment for all, we ask for your cooperation upon entry into the church premises:
- Scan our QR Code and Check-In
- Apply Hand Sanitiser
- Abide by our Safe Capacity Limits in all areas of the church building (look for signage). Our building is subject to the current 300 maximum limit (with 4m2/pp)
- Face masks are optional, but if you would like to participate in congregational singing then wearing a face mask is Mandatory.
- Ensure you are abiding by our health screening conditions above. If unwell, remain at home and follow COVID19 advice
- Please understand that entry may be denied should you fail the health criteria above, as required by NSW Health Regulations
WHAT TO EXPECT: WHILST ON CHURCH PROPERTY
- Please observe all safety signage around the building
- Please maintain 1.5m physical distancing at all times
- Please maintain good hand hygiene by applying hand sanitiser frequently and/or washing hands regularly
- Please maintain good respiratory etiquette by coughing/sneezing into your elbow, or using a tissue and dispose of it immediately. Apply hand sanitiser afterwards.
- Please refrain from physical contact and greetings. A friendly hello or wave will be sufficient
- Please observe maximum safe capacity allowed within all areas of the building
- Please wear a Face Mask if you would like to participate in congregational singing (mandatory)
- Follow directions for safe entry into and exit from the building
- Parents with children are to follow the directions of our ushers for our Children’s Ministry program. Parents are to continue signing in and dropping off children as per normal. However, children MUST be picked up directly from the classroom after the service. There is NO Children’s Church in operation until further notice.
- Please refrain from physical contact when farewelling friends
- Please maintain social distancing as you depart the premises
- Please avoid congregating near doors, aisles, foyer or toilet areas
- Entries and exits will be clearly marked.
- After dismissal, please exit the property promptly so that we can prepare for the next service
What Else is Faith Baptist Church doing?
- Conditions of Entry: Anyone who does not comply with our conditions of entry above will be asked to return home.
- Vulnerable People: Those in high-risk categories will be encouraged to remain at home and utilize our online services.
- Physical Distancing: We will encourage all adults to maintain the required 1.5m physical distancing at all times. Our ushers will kindly offer reminders as needed. We have also reduced the capacities in our auditorium and ministry areas to keep in line with the 4m2 per person rule. We have ensured increased seating and spacing and certain areas of the church will be closed off as required.
- Hand Sanitising: Ample hand sanitizer units have been installed around the church building. People will be required to apply upon entry and exit. Signage and information will be available throughout the church building about safe hand hygiene practices.
- Greetings: We have eliminated greeting using physical contact for the time being, and we will encourage all attendees to refrain from kissing, hugging and shaking of hands. A friendly wave hello and verbal greeting will be sufficient.
- Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of our cleaning for high touchpoints in common areas and are well stocked with cleaning products and sanitising solution. Our church cleaning team has been busy preparing cleaning checklists, cleaning schedules and rosters to ensure the church auditorium, common areas, all touchpoints as well as any ministry area utilised are sanitised after each use.
- Children’s Ministry: Although children do not legally need to follow strict physical distancing guidelines, our staff will continue to maintain 1.5m physical distancing from students where practical. Our teachers have also been trained to implement safe hygienic practices inside the classroom, such as regular application of sanitiser, encourage protocols for coughing/sneezing/using tissues, send unwell children back to parents, minimising object sharing and sanitising the classroom and resources after use.
- Morning Tea/Fellowship Lunches: Have been suspended until further notice.
- Sharing Objects: We have eliminated object sharing, such as passing around of the offering bags and passing out of communion. Online giving is encouraged and remains available, and individual pre-packaged communion cups will be utilized instead.
- Music/Singing: We will be refraining from congregational singing until further notice. Instead, we can worship the Lord through singing in our hearts whilst enjoying the choir and orchestra performances on stage. If you would like to participate in congregational singing then wearing a face mask is Mandatory.
- Record Keeping: for contact tracing purposes, we will keep a log of all who enter the building
Livestream remains available for the following services:
- Sunday Morning service at 10:45 am
- Sunday Evening service at 5:30pm
Watch via www.faithbaptist.org.au/live or on our YouTube, Facebook page, Church Mobile App or website.
As restrictions ease, Faith Baptist Church is progressively resuming all its onsite operations with precautionary measures that will maintain a safe and viable ministry. In the meantime, please continue to be in prayer for our government, our church, and our people as we seek God’s guidance and wisdom for the days ahead.
|Sunday Morning Service|
Limited to 300 people
Online streaming remains available at 10:45 am
|Sunday School Ministry||Sunday’s 10:45am||On-premises during 10:45 am session only|
Creche, Nursery and all Sunday School classes in operation (including High School up to Grade 9)
|Arabic Service||Sunday’s 10:45am||On-premises|
Combined Arabic & English service (4pm service is CANCELLED)
No pre-registration required
|Sunday Evening Service||Sunday’s 5:30pm||On-premises|
Online viewing remains available
|Prayer Meeting||Wednesdays 7:30pm||On-premises|
Also via ZOOM
|ELEVATE Young Adults Ministry|
|EPIC Teens Ministry||Fridays 7:30pm|| On-premises|
For all High School students
|Kids Bible Club Ministry||Fridays 7:30pm||On-premises|
For children aged 3 to Grade 6